Monday, May 10, 2010

Dreamy Slumber....

A poem I wrote sometime ago... A couple months to be exact... I think I wrote in my journalism class... I guess I had the time and the inspiration :-)

♥♥I close my eyes,
Drift to sleep.
I wonder, what is really coming?
Is this a scheme?
Or is this a dream?

What are really dreams?
Are they something you want?
Are they telling you lies?

Twice is the count,
Twice is the number.
Both times I just wonder.

Is he feeling the same thing?
Could he be dreaming the same dream?
Or is this just in my mind?
Is it playing tricks?

I need answers,
But I don’t know if I should ask.
What if he takes me for crazy?
Or worse, never talks to me?
I don’t want that.
I rather die
Than lose a friend like him. (than lose someone like him)

Am I just dreaming?
Or is it all a fantasy I am living?

I open my eyes,
I wake from my sleep.
I wonder about this slumber.
It was not a scheme.
It was just a dream.♥♥

1 comment:

  1. come on ppl give this person a chance to reach her dream. i have not seen anyone make a comment and while i taught that i was like why cant a person just reach her dream? well this person wants to be a writer. i admire this person!

    ReplyDelete