Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The calls...

I wrote this story a while back... I didn't put a lot of time into it, but it is something...
***
The girl sat on her spacious living room, doing virtually nothing but cry. She had been told what to do and what not to do. Being kept there against her will, there was nothing she could do without worrying about what he would do.
After having sat there crying her heart out, the phone rang, and it was that familiar ring tone, the one that had been ringing since the moment she had first walked in her home. She stood up, walked to the table were the phone was and answered.
"Hello," she answered anxiously, with a slight spark of hope.
There was a chuckle on the other line, "Alice, still waiting for someone other than me to call?" said the deep voice.
Alice said nothing.
"Your patience is going to run out you know, you can only hope so much," he said, "no one is going to call you, I thought I made that clear on my first call," another chuckle. "Well, let not get off track. Your parents think your at school, I made sure that was what they were told. We don't want to ruin their vacation, do we?"
Alice could not answer, this hurt her. He knew where they were, and if he wanted he could do what ever was at his will. She started to cry.
"Oh, Alice don't cry!" there was a laugh, followed again by the deep voice, "it is getting very annoying, specially for me that I have to look at you until this is over. When I decide that it is time, your parents will have to give me what I need, and neither of us will have to hear from each other again."
"What happens if they don't give you what you want?" she asked as calmly as she could.
"Oh wow, interesting to see how fast you are learning darling. However, I am afraid I cannot answer that just.... yet" he said, and stayed quiet. Nothing was more fun than waiting for the reaction of the young teenager.
"What the fuck do you want!?" Alice screamed, "I do not know who you are, I don't know what is it that you want!" she felt her heart speed up. He had warned her about her voice level.
"No, no, no....." the voice said, "what did we say about the volume? Oh and I really don't like to hear such a pretty girl curse, don't make me do what I've been dreading to do, please."
Alice threw the phone across the room, her pacience was now over, and she probably wasnt going to get it back soon. She covered her ears because she knew that he was going to call again. No more than a minute had passed when she started to get a hold of herself. She realized that he had placed cameras all over the place. She relaxed and walked over to pick up the phone. Before she knew it it rang again.......

***
I'll add more to the story when I have time. Please let me know if you like it so far so I can add more...

No comments:

Post a Comment