Thursday, May 13, 2010

Death Note the Movie

Well I discovered this manga a while back, and saw both of the live movies. I thought they were really good. For those of you that dont know about it, it is basically about a guy that finds this notebook and it gives him the power to kill by simply writing the name of the person he wants dead.

I have no idea if it's true, but I've heard that they are working on a remake of Death note in the US. If all this is true, that would probably mean it is coming out on 2011. I have also heard that Zac Efron might be involved, something about he playing Light. I really hope he does a good job. There is also things about Miley Cyrus playing Misa, but that is not confirmed either. The only one I have heard and I agreed with is that Johnny Depp might play L's character, and that is the only one that I would be looking foward too, however, I think he might be too old... Regardless, I'm sure he would do a fine L.




^^^These are the older versions of death note ^^^^

This is the anime^^

No comments:

Post a Comment