Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Updated blog schedule


I have wonderful news for all of you. Maybe good news for some and maybe bad news for others, depending on how you think of the blog. I decided, with the help of my husband to change the writing schedule of this blog because I was getting a little too overwhelmed with having to write up one post per day. Manny suggested that I do two posts instead of four that way I can rest a little and not be too stressed about the blog. If anything, in the future I might decide to go back to the old schedule and give you guys a story a day, but for now I am taking a mini break so I can try and juggle YouTube and the blog at the same time. If you guys have any suggestions about the schedule, feel free to comment down below on what you think I should do, or what you prefer. I would love to know :)

So, without further ado here is the new, somewhat strange new schedule. Also if you guys are interested we will be uploading YouTube videos every Monday and Friday so check that out :)

Monday or Tuesday: Something about my life (A review, reflection, story)

Wednesday or Thursday: Something about what is going on in the world

Friday - Manny's List of the week

Don't miss out and come back and check on the blog often :)

No comments:

Post a Comment