Friday, June 13, 2014

Sorry for the long absence

I feel so horrible! My life just has been at chaos these past week and I haven't been able to post anything on the blog because of it. I want to apologize to everyone, because to my surprise I got almost as many views as I do when I am posting things on a daily basis. So for all of you who came on the blog just to find nothing special, I apologize and I promise that I am going back to being consistent on the blog. Be prepared for some crazy and cool posts.

For example if you guys enjoyed our YouTube Channel, stay posted because a video is in the process of being uploaded on YouTube, I will still let you guys know when it is up. When it is ready I will make sure to link the video here:

Manny's Video - 5 Original Fairy Tales


Once again I apologize to all of you for being so late and skipping a whole week, but we just a had a really busy and chaotic time. However, if all goes well I can assure you the tide will calm down in the next couple of days.

Have a wonderful weekend :)

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment