Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Don't get caught up in "What ifs..." and live a little

I have been having the craziest of weeks this week!  I feel like I am so behind on everything! Laundry, bills, my fish, and of course the blog! Barely had enough time Sunday night to make the video and the blog about the Twisted ABC Show, but anyway, I am back (Even though my week will continue with its entire craziness).

I figured I would let you guys have a little peak on Manny's and my plans. Yes, there will be a crazy video done by Manny Friday. He is actu
ally putting a lot of effort of it so you guys should really be excited and pumped up for Friday! I am not even kidding.

Anyway, I thought I would make this post about some topics that have been lingering in my mind and I figured this would be the best of ways to set them at rest. How many friends do you have? One? A couple? Many? Either way you answer I am sure there is s
omeone in your life that you call a friend. I like to keep my closest friends really nearby. Here are the people that I consider my friends and family: I have my little sister, my husband, my mom, my best friend from High School, among others that are also very close but not close in distance (As in I don't see them often).

As some of you guys m
ay know, I lived in Mexico most of my early childhood, up to when I was in the 5th grade. I had friends over there too you know. Last night I was thinking about the life I left behind there and I started to wonder about what would have happened if I had never came over to the US. Would my parents be divorced? Would I still have married young? Who would be my close friends?

I was so intrigued by this I sent a Facebook message to my closest friend of my early childhood. I just, I was baffled so I had to talk to her. It had been years since last time I saw her and we had almost never spoken a word since I left. That is over ten years my friends! It was nice to have a chat with her and catch up on everything we have been through since I left. I told her that I had been thinking about what would have happened in my life if I had stayed over there, she told me the most reassuring words I had heard in a long time, "The 'what ifs' don't exist, only the present." It was kind of a wake up call because I have been feeling a little overwhelmed in my life lately and she reminded me that everything happens for a reason.

I felt like this was something I had to share with you guys, because it is very true. Please don't get caught up on thinking "what would have happened," "What if....." "How would it have been like if..." You will end up over thinking and wishing that everything was different, or that maybe your life could have been better if things have gone differently, when you have to start thinking about doing things that will make a difference in your present and future because the past is gone. Stop tormenting yourself.

Andy

2 comments:

  1. This is so true we should look for the positive things in our life now. Instead about worrying about what could of been. Andy as long as you are happy with the way your life is now you should not worry about the what if. O:-) You are living the life you want with the people that love you the most XD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed very true :) I agree, and people all over the world should know this

      Delete