Tuesday, June 17, 2014

How to Train Dragon 2

If you guys know me at all as a person you guys know that I secretly love cartoons! Anything from Despicable Me to Nemo. So, me being the little kid that I am I had to go watch How to Train a Dragon 2! If you guys have not seen the first one you guys definitely have to check it out! It is hilarious!

For those of you who don't know the gist of the story, which you should, but if you don't, here it is. How to Train a Dragon is a cartoon movie about Dragons! Cool Dragons if I may add. Just kidding, the story is about Vikings a long time ago who were in a sort of war with Dragons. The story is based around Hiccup(main character) and his friends. On the first movie they are at war with the dragons, but Hiccup eventually finds a way that he can befriend them and even ride them. Everyone in his island doesn't understand though, so he figures out a way to teach them about how to use dragons to their advantage. They eventually all learn how to ride and communicate with these amazing creatures and the story goes on. Everyone on the island eventually has their own dragon.

The sequel to this movie is a little bit different. The story begins with Hiccup and his friends, five years older and they live happily in the island full of dragon riders. Everyone, once again, has their own dragon. The plot of this story is that there is some Viking guy who is building a dragon army and is taking control of every single dragon he gets his hands on. Eventually taking over Hiccup's and his friends' dragons. The story goes on to many surprises, which I am not going to spoil. So if this sounds like something interesting, check it out. I'll link the trailer down below for How to Train a Dragon 2. Don't hesitate to watch it if it calls your attention. Besides, sometimes cartoon movies are meant to be for adults too..... (Your remember that one resident evil animated film, right?).

I believe that it is okay even for adults to watch cartoon movies, they not only make you smile but they rejuvenate your soul. Don't call me cheesy..... I am young at HEART and always will be.
Have a wonderful week,
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment