Saturday, May 28, 2011

Could this have been another lucid dream.....?

So this is very quite strange, I think that for the first time I had a dream within a dream.... Weird huh.....
I dreamed that someone was getting married, I believe it was a little girl... We were at her wedding ceremony and all of the sudden some sort of missiles are shot at everyone. No one knows where to go, a limo appears and everyone goes in it. However, I stay behind... and then I wake up.

Turns out I am in some sort of pool recreation park with my boyfriend. It is a big pool where we are at, my boyfriend and I are just swimming, and then he realizes that something is wrong, so I start telling him that I had a dream, a very funny dream. I show his a drawing of the airplanes and explain the dream to him. He doesn't really tell me anything. I tried to recreate the drawing I showed him but it turned out worse than I thought, I'll scan it when I get a chance. Anyway, then he decides that I should forget about it and that we should just have fun. So we do. We start just swimming, and then I swim to where the little kids are at and then the water starts draining or disappearing, I don't know. I call for my boyfriend and he's right next to me. He finds that I have gotten injured, I have a big gash on my knee. He puts something on it and it feels better. After some time the pool is refilled. My boyfriend holds my hand and takes me back to where we were on the first place.

Then something weird happens, I don't know how but now we find ourselves in the supermarket. I have no clue how we got here, and no clue what we are doing there. We start looking for stuff. He gets fish, and I get fruits. Then when we are on the way out we both bump into a crate of apples and they all fall to the ground...

Then I hear my dad talking in the phone, turns out my boyfriend's dad is coming to my house.. Oh, lol that's not part of the dream, but that is how and why I woke up. I started freaking out because that might mean that my boyfriend is also on the way. Hahaha, just in case you want to know, he didn't come, it was just his dad who came to pick my dad up (:

Happy Saturday!!!
Annie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment