Saturday, May 21, 2011

DAY 5 - first 3 things you bought using your money/savings

This is going to be a tough one because of my memory problems… haha (:
1.) First time I ever saved money it was to buy my cell phone… Yes, it was after my QUINCEAÑERA(15 party) about 3 years ago. It was a sprint rumor and it cost around 150 dollars.
2.) An anime series that I love, I started saving money and bought the first 4 DVDs of a japanese series called Tsubasa (: After a couple years I lost interest though. Each DVD was about 9 dollars so multiply that times 4 and it is………. 36!!!!! lol
3.) My nook, that is actually very recent, it took me a few years to start buying things on my own again. The nook cost about $135
So those are the first 3 things I bought on my own…. (:

Annie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment