Thursday, May 19, 2011

DAY 3 - did something unusual/bad to your bestfriend

The first time I ever did something bad or weird to my best friend… well I don’t know if this counts.. but she wasn’t my bestfriend when I did this to her… She kinda started ditching me, and so we just stopped talking to each other…. Sad, yeah I know, well one day I was kinda sad about this whole situation so I told my cousin, who is currently one of my best friends(: She said that we should call her and scare her. So we called her with my cousin’s cellphone, I believe I was a sixth grader at the time… Oh yea we called her, and she answered, I did the grudge sound, you know when it sounds like the grudge cant breathe. lol. Then my cousin said in a creepy voice: don’t be mean to your friends!!!Then we hanged up and had the laugh of our lives.. Funny… *sigh* memories……
Annie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment