Monday, May 30, 2011

Pirates of the Caribbean on Stranger tides

I saw this movie last night!! It was awesome!!!! I want to watch it again!! I did miss Orlando though, but the movie was so well made, that throughout the film I completely forgot he had once had a role with this crazy pirate! (:




I recommend everyone to watch it! It was good, maybe not as good as some of the prior movies of the series but it came on very close! (: Also, Penelope Cruz did a magnificent acting job in the Pirate's movie. I've known her for quite some time, with her being of Spanish decent, I didn't have a clue that she could ever be a pirate, but she did her role and succeeded! Kudos to her(:

Jack SparrowImage via Wikipedia
For those who don't know what this movie is about.. Who am I kidding!? Everyone knows what this movie is about!!! Who doesn't know who the awesome Captain Jack Sparrow is?? Who doesn't love Johnny Depp!? Well I don't know... there probably are a couple Haters out there. Anyway, this Pirates movie is quite the shocker, there are many things that happen that I would have never imagined.

So watch it!!! It is an order!! Lol, just kidding. But really if you have to wait for it to come on DVD do so, but watch it (:

Annie♥
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment