Friday, May 20, 2011

DAY 4 - got into trouble

First time I got in trouble… Well let me add something, I will talk about the day when I got in REAL trouble, because I’ve been in trouble it just wasn’t as bad as the first time, and yeah…
Anyway, first time I was in big trouble was about two years ago, summer of 2009:( Which brings back many horrible memories :’(
Well, summer '09 was also the summer when I had… oh I will leave that for another day if you don’t mind. It comes later in the challenge so yeah…..
During that summer I actually brought a guy into my house when my parents weren’t there, and boy was that the biggest trouble I got into, because I was caught. I actually can’t believe I was stupid enough to do that! I suppose I was “in love” (Ha! Yeah right!). My little sister was in the house and that is how I got caught. My little sister told… She didn’t tell on the day, she told many weeks after, but that still didn’t change the intensity of my punishment…..
So… that was the first time I got into REAL trouble…
Annie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment