Monday, May 30, 2011

It has been a year......

........ since I first started writing here

I just realized, wouldn't it have been great if I had remembered earlier. Anyway, last year, around may I started this blog... I wrote about how I am just writing here to get myself out there, how I don't really care if no one reads this... I am quite sure no one does, but I should have a few fellow readers here and there. Right... ?
The fact that I write, and leave my mark out there is enough, you know? Even if I know that my writing doesn't influence anyone, even if I know that people can read this and completely forget about it the next day, I know that it is getting me closer to my dream. That one day everyone will read what I wrote, one day my voice will be heard, one day I will make a difference. For now I am just happy to have a voice(: Even if it is just a faint whisper in this enormous world that we call the "internet" haha (:
So, happy one year anniversary to SAKURANNIE♥ Because I thought that I wouldn't make it this far, because I thought that it would die, because I continued to write!
If anyone reads this, thank you! (:
Annie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment