Saturday, May 14, 2011

My very first lucid dream..... Chased and protected by friends(:

I had my very first lucid dream today, and I will have another one very soon. Before I tell you what happened in the dream I am going to mention that I did some, well a lot of research in order for me to be able to have another dream. It is not that hard and I am very sure that I will be able to have another one. I just don't know when.. But I will I can assure you.
So what did I dream?
Well, another warning, I will try a different way of writing my dream okay (:

She is chasing me, my friend.. I keep running from her but she keeps appearing everywhere, I keep running. My friends M and I are there (sorry I will use no real names just reference), they are keeping me safe. They tell me to run, to follow them. I am following, I get to the stairs. This is not real.... is it? I ask myself. X wouldn't do something like this to me, she is not like that or is she. I start asking myself a bunch of questions, can this be happening? Then I decide that there is only one way to know, if I fly. So I tell myself to fly and I do. I am floating... it feels so cool! So I am dreaming......
I keep going along with the dream, M comes out of a door and tells me to keep following, so I do. Eventually we are running again, I am running right behind him. I is nowhere to be seen, he disappeared. Oh well, hey, I start to feel uncomfortable. I don't like the feeling of knowing all this, it makes me scared.. I tell myself that I can fly away anytime I want. So I start flying. I am flying, it is half night and half day, I can see the blue sky but it also feels like it is night. I am now hitting and crashing into trees. It hurts... I don't have to take this... I tell myself. I can just wake up. So I do, I am awake now. In my bed. It is 1:06 am and I realize that I just had a lucid dream....

So there you have it.....
My very first lucid dream and it was a great experience, it will happen again, SOON!
Annie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment