Sunday, May 22, 2011

DAY 6 - drink(alcohol)

*Sigh* Memories I tell you.. this challenge has just brought memories…. :(
First time was against my will, but I remember clearly. I was about 5 maybe 6, we lived in Mexico….. My dad had his drink, and it looked like soda, you know, squirt, and it was on the table, I wasn’t allowed to drink much soda at that time, so you must know how much I wanted it. I took the glass and took a sip. Yea…. it wasn’t pretty…. I spit everything out, almost… jeje so that was the first time I had a taste of alcohol.
First time I actually drank, was when I was maybe… I can’t remember, we were at a party and my cousins were there, they took a beer from the freezer and mixed it with soda. Yea, that was the first time I actually drank it…..
Annie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment