Saturday, May 28, 2011

Update on: To-do-list of 2011

So... You probably don't remember but last year I created a list of things to do this year... and I am posting this so you can see my progress and the things I want to add to it (: or added (;
Here you go... once again(:


Things to do in 2011
-Fall in love..... ♥☺♥ (in the process♥☺)
-Go to a dance ♪♫♪
-Get Internship for local Newspaper
-Get a job $$$$
-Go to Vegas and actually have fun
-Watch movies 24 hours straight! :)
-Learn Japanese
-Golden Gate Bridge
-Six Flags
-Disneyland
-Run in the rain
-Go to Mexico and watch "el castillo"
-Cook a cake from scratch!
Additions:
-Go to the beach this summer
-Knotts Scary Farm
-Go to the fair(Strawberry Festival)
-Watch fireworks with my boyfriend♥
-Play video games with him♥
-Ball room dancing for my senior project
-Have a second Lucid dream

That is pretty much it (:
I will keep adding to it though, and I will keep coming back to show you what I have completed. (:
Always,
Annie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment