Friday, May 9, 2014

Manny's Blog Day - Our candle business

Our Candle Business

HOME MADE CANDLES
Well, once again it is my turn to post something up. I know Andy had said I would post something every Friday and I know I have not posted anything since, it has been because I have been busy. I don't have a lot to talk about so I am going to talk about a business idea Andy and I have been working on for a while. Some of you already know about this but now I'm putting it out there.

We have been working to start our own business for a long time but because we both have been very busy with other lively tasks we haven't been able to work on it. As of today, we are restarting and hopefully it grows and grows. Andy and I have been trying to jump start a candle business. Since Andy likes homemade candles and knows how to make them, we thought to sell them but up until now we have had little success due to the fact that none of us has been able to put a lot of time to it. However, like I mentioned earlier we are giving it a second chance and going for it again, before you know it, soon you might see us advertising our candles here or there throughout the social medias. For now its just a concept and its on development, in a way. Like I said, soon u might see us selling candles. I will keep you posted on how our project is progressing and soon enough we will give you the news but for now you'll have to wait for further posts by Manny.

-Manny

No comments:

Post a Comment