Friday, May 9, 2014

Once you have a tattoo it is not so hard to get another one

Last night I had a funky dream and I have to get it out it there because if I don't I will forget everything about it. I also have a few thoughts about it.

I dreamt that I went to the salon to dye my hair blue. My mom was there with me and it was late in the afternoon. She decided that to support me she would get her hair dyed too. So she dyed it red. Then she got a tattoo!!!  :o I know... Crazy, I freaked out, but then I decided to get another tattoo ass well, other than the one I already have. You guys might have read about it in my post I got a tattoo yesterday.

Anyway, I got a tattoo of a cross on the back of my neck, it was blue. At the moment, when I was about to decided whether I wanted it or not one thought came through my mind: I already have one tattoo, it doesn't make a difference whether I have another one. Does it? That is the reason why in my dream I got another tattoo, maybe the fact that my mom was there along side with me also changes the fact, since she got one it gave me the idea that it was okay. 

Honestly, I think that if that scenario were to happen in real life, I would probably end up actually getting another tattoo. Not necessarily the one I got in my dream, but just another one and it would be really easy to make the decision once I am there. Unlike the very first time, when it took me almost three years to decided whether I actually wanted that tattoo or not. By the way, I think that first tattoo on my body will mean the most if I ever were to get any more tattoos...

Well anyway, have a nice day everyone :)
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment