Thursday, May 29, 2014

Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub - Review

Okay, so today is item review day. Don't hate me but I am not too fond of these, it is not because I don't like writing about an item, I mean I love to review things. It is because it is so hard to find something to talk about. You don't know how much I struggle to find a single item I can talk about, but I get through it. If you guys are reading this comment down below if you like it when I do item reviews and what types of things you like that I do reviews on: food, beauty products, drinks, clothing lines, etc. I would love for you guys to make suggestions and I am sure I could pull some strings and try out the products you guys suggest and do a review for them so you guys don't have to go through the whole "I wonder if this thing works or not" phase.

Anyway, I recently started getting a lot of breakouts, I am not sure why but I just did. Maybe because of the heat and when it's hot you sweat more, I am not sure. My cleansing wash thingy for my face wasn't working for me so I went to look for another one and I found one with benzoyl, weird right, you must be wondering why does a face wash need benzoyl for, I wondered too. It is the Neutrogena Deep Clean - Invigorating Foaming Scrub. You can look at the picture too.

I have been using the wash for about a week, every single morning after I exercise. I have to say more than 75% of my breakouts are gone since I started, I mean I do still have pimples here and there but most of them are gone. Amazing, right? Hold on, the wash is very drying, it makes your face really, really dry. I am pretty sure if I didn't have the oily complexion that I do my face would feel like chapped lips all over. So if you have dry skin, I would recommend you using this wash less often, maybe every other day with a very good moisturizer.

Other than that I don't have much to say, other than how much this has helped me in the last week. Also that my face feels so clean after I use it! I am also starting to think that I should also use it at night time but it might be too rough on my skin then. So there you guys have it, if you are looking for a good acne cleansing face wash, check this out. I am sure you'll be impressed.

Andy

PS. Don't forget to comment down below if you have any suggestions on items you would like me to do reviews on or if you even like reading these at all. Have a nice Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment