Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Staying Healthy with Blogilates

I know I have been absent for a long time, I kind of took a long weekend with this labor day thing. I just, I suppose I needed a break from all sort of things. However, I thought that I should share my new healthy tips. I recently discovered the most awesome website to help me exercise and stay healthy. I have been using the website Blogilates  and I have to say in the last week I have been doing it I feel pretty great.

On the website you can find Pilates videos and routines that you can do on your own time or if you are feeling challenged you can also download the workout calendar and follow the routine that way. That is what I have been doing this week. I downloaded their beginner's calendar and their 12 week meal plan. I am not actually following the meal plan word for word because I don't have enough money to buy a whole grocery list and do the meal plan that way because, if I wanted to do it that way I would have to force everyone in my household to eat what I eat. So I skipped that part, however, I still try to not eat as much junk food and drink way more water. I mean on weekends and parties I do eat some chips and soda and yea but  that's once in a while.

Point of this post is that if you would like some motivation to work out and eat healthier I truly recommend you checking this website out! I can assure you that you won't regret it, and you can always adapt your lifestyle around it. For example, how I adapted to their meal plan but I didn't change the way I eat 100%. Anyway, you guys have to check it out, there are many success stories on their website and I am honestly enjoying their workout videos and calendars.

Have fun and stay healthy!
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment