Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July and something about a UFO


The weekend was great for many reasons. First, I stayed the weekend with my awesome cousin, we watched movies, played Dance Dance Revolution until we couldn't feel our feet, XD and woke up super early to go and get tacos and of course JAMBA JUICE!!!!!! hahahaha, yeah. I thought that was a little ridiculous. lol. It was my little cousin's birthday too, so we had a party, it was great because it was just family, and its nice to just spend family time at times like this. Though, for some reason my mom didn't want to go. She stayed  behind at home, and when we came back home with my dad around 10, she was not in a very happy mood. I think there might be something going on with her and my dad. I really hope its nothing though, because I cant afford for everything to repeat again. Ugh.

Anyway, we went to the LA Colosseum to watch the fireworks, it was awesome!!! The fireworks looked so close, and they were so pretty. Though, my cousin's dog just wouldn't stop barking. Poor thing, i don't know why they didn't leave it at home. I do know that he didn't enjoy it though. lol. It was nice regardless. I did see many couples though, and I thought that it was a really nice time to spend with the one you love. Well that is just my opinion. It is also a really nice time to spend with your family, and that is exactly what we did.

Oh!! I also  forgot to mention that we saw UFOs. XD, i don't if our eyes were playing games on us, and we just confused it with some fireworks, but I could swear that it was a UFO. It had green, blue, and red lights and it was going around and around. At first it was kinda scary to see that. My little cousin was like "Look! What is that?" and I looked and I told her it was a probably a plane. Then I took a closer look and asked my sister to look at it too. She said it wasn't a plane because it was going around. After a while, it just disappeared. It looked as if its lights had turned off. Just like that, it didn't fade in the distance, it just disappeared. Maybe it was hidden by clouds, or by the many fireworks going on. All i know is that we saw it. haha. o well.

I guess that 4th of July, was some fun of my summer. That's good, i hope it keeps coming though. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment