Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 20 Court

Today I dreamt something that has many chances of happening.
I dreamt that my parents went to court to fight over me and my sister. They wanted to see who was going to end up with our custody. I really hope that nothing like that happens for real. Even though my sister and I are old enough to decide they probably won't take us to court. Though, they might make us decide.

Well anyway, back to the dream. After court, when we were out, my little sister got on an accident and she was taken to the hospital. After that everything changed really drastically. I mean it!

I came about this little village of little people. Dwarfs or something. I don't know, they were there. I don't think that they were bad. All I know is that I was trying to help them get a hold of some magical powder that kept them alive. Weird huh? Then I woke up. It was over...
Hopefully next dream I'll get a bit more detail.
-Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment