Friday, July 30, 2010

Read 'em. They're nice :) (Online quotes)

Well, remember that I told you I didn't know what to write about. That changed. XD
Last night, my sister and I were looking at some quotes and just things written, and I thought I should show you some of the ones I found. Plus, a few quotes I've been reading on twitter. :-)
Well lets start with the pictures that I obtained online:
^^^This one is my favorite^^^













 
The rest of the ones I found I'll write. I just wanted to put those ^^ up there because of the pretty colors and maybe, for some you need the visual element:

"When I was a little girl
I used to read fairy tales. 
In fairy tales you meet Prince Charming and 
he's everything you ever wanted. 
In fairy tales the bad guy is very easy
to spot. The bad guy is always wearing a 
black  cape so you always know who he is.
Then you grow up and you realize that
Prince Charming is not as easy to 
find as you thought. You realize the bad guy
is not wearing a black cape and he's
not easy to spot; he's really funny,
and he makes you laugh,
and he has perfect hair."
-Taylor Swift

Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot,
who calls you back when you hang up on him,
who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat,
or will stay awake just to watch you sleep...
Wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, 
who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats,
who holds your hand in front of his friends, 
who thinks you're just as pretty without make-up on.
One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares
and how lucky he is to have YOU...
The one who turns to his friends and says, that's her...

You are fine exactly as you are.
Your curves, words, flaws, strengths, thoughts.
You don't need to change.
You aren't ugly, fat, stupid, or worthless.
Your are you.

The average person tells 
4 lies a day or
1460 a year;
a total of 87, 600 by the age of 60.
The most common lie is:
I'm fine.

Sometimes we put up walls.
Not to keep people out,
but to see who cares
enough to 
knock them down.

I would tell you who wrote them, but I just found them like that. I really hope that you enjoy them, because I know I did. I will post the tweets soon. :)
-Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment