Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 16 Hospital....

Well today's dream was really weird......
I dreamt that we were at a hospital. I don't even know how and why we got there. Then we ended up in this room with many dead people. I am guessing it was a morgue, but I don't know. I would say that in a morgue, they store the corpses and dont have them laying around like they were on my dream.

After having been there, I got scared, and my mom(I still dont understand what she was doing there) took us away. The way we left that part of the hospital was very weird, we left on this little train. Well then, we came about this hallway. That pretty much looked like a hospital. The walls were blue, but the doors to the different rooms were black. We then came to this stairway, and you would never guess who was at the bottom waiting to greet me. MY SPANISH TEACHER!!!!!! I was shocked to see her there. She said hi, and oddly walked away. Just like that. Right after that. One of my friends from school showed up. She was really sad and crying. Politely she asked us for a ride. My mom gladly said 'no problem.'

We walked around the hospital, looking for our car for a very long time. Well, that's what it felt like. It seemed that we had gone through a million of those black doors by the time we found this big sign that said EXIT. We were relieved, but we didnt cross any other. After seeing that, the scene changed and I was driving. At full speed really, and according to the dream, I was right behind my mom, who was driving a red convertible! Now, I know you dont know my mom, but it was a little weird seeing that. I cant remember what I was driving, but it must have been a fast car too. I know I was going well over 100 mph!!!! :-o

Well, let me just leave clear, I am not that crazy!
:-)
-Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment