Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 15 Fish and anemone?

Good news, today I at least didn't wake up at 4 in the morning as usual. I guess I was too tired. Another set of good news, I actually remember what I dreamt. Well not really, I thought it was I guess a good dream and didn't want to forget so I wrote down just "key words." Some of them I remember and why I wrote them down; others, well I just don't know how they got there.

So anyway, these are the things I wrote down: Fish, anemone, pool, poisoned markers, movies for kids and Drew getting a pool. Now, I remember why I wrote all the water related things. It was one part of my dream were I went in to this room, and in there everything was related to the ocean and water. The walls were blue. There also seemed to be fishes in the air, like if I was underwater, but I was able to breathe naturally, so that was some kind of illusion. Anemone, that one I really don't now why I wrote down. I am guessing I saw some of those or something. That was about it that I can remember from those words.

The poisoned markers, I really can't remember what those were about. All I know is that after I got out of that weird room with fish in it, I came about a store. A very small store, you know I think it looked a lot like a 7 eleven. So I was in there, but I am guessing looking from the ceiling or something, because I didn't see me in there. Well I saw many many KIDS. I am sure you can guess that's where movies for kids comes in. The group of kids just walked up to the counter and the lady just gave them all each a package with like 10 movies each. Then they left. Then that part of the dream was over.

After that, well the next thing I wrote down was Drew getting a pool. I have some of that, but the rest is still somewhat blurry. All I can recall is that I was somewhere, I cant remember where exactly but not in my house. Then Drew texted me telling me that he had gotten a pool. Though, that didn't surprise me, well at least on the dream, because if I had been living that, I think I would have been pretty surprised. I think the next thing that happened was that I actually went to check out the pool. Though, then I can't remember anything after that.

Well that was my dream. It was probably not all of it, but close. Next time I will try to just not write words, but full descriptions, because I should know that dreams are forgotten really fast after you wake up.
So I guess until I dream again,
-Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment