Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 18 the sun and the moon

Today's dream seemed to me more of a legend or myth than a dream. Well at least the beginning of it.

It started with something about a boy. A young boy that loved the sun! Yeah I know weird already. But then one day he looked at the moon, and the sun got jealous and took the boy away with him or she, whatever the sun is! lol.. That was it. Now, I would tell you about it, but I can't remember. What I just wrote it what I wrote down on my notebook in the morning. :-(

This is the other thing I wrote:

"I also dreamt, about a girl getting killed because she was involved with a family problem. The thing I remember most clearly, the sirens of the police cars and ambulance"

To be honest I don't remember anything at all... I remember writing it down, but not the dream. The only thing I still remember is that when I woke up I had an image like the picture here. I dont know why. I just did.
Well, hopefully I'll have something more interesting to tell you later on, or tomorrow :-)
-Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment