Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 19 Mexico?

Okay, so today I dreamt that I was in Mexico. At least that's what it looked like. I was being chased by rocks.

I have to mention one more thing. I really do not remember any of this. I am just re-writing what I wrote in the morning as I woke up. You know, it's a little weird, reading something I wrote and not having any memory that I wrote it.

Anyway, back on track. It also said that I saw my cousins and then they called me up to get an award. That was weird. It also says that I kept getting the wrong award. One that didn't have my name on it. It happened a couple times before I got the one with my name on it. The thing is that they were all names of guys I used to talk to. Well except one. The last one said Andrew, and I still talk to him. :-)

Well that is it. I am sure there's more dreams to come though. jeje
-Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment