Friday, July 30, 2010

Tweets I love reading

I decided to post some of my favorite tweets here. I only discovered them a while ago, but they are so true. If you have a twitter, and you like some of the ones I will place here, make sure that you follow the following people:
ihatequotes
DamnItsTrue
I do have to say, They rock! :-) So if you have time go by and check them out.

  • Don't Worry about falling in love, in fairy tales they don't fall in love until the last page.(ihatequotes)
  • It's not true that nice guys finish last. Nice guys are winners before the game even starts. -Addison Walker (ihatequotes)
  • Being on the top of the world doesn't mean anything unless you know what it's like to be at the bottom. -Toni Morrison (ihatequotes)
  • Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you  never know who would love the person you hide.(ihatequotes)
  • Tears show that a person still has a little bit of life left in them, at least a small bit of soul. -Esh (ihatequotes)
  • Might as well be happy cause no ones gives a fuck if you're miserable (damnitstrue)
  • It's not that I am good at hiding my feelings, it's just that no one actually cares enough to notice. -Su Bin Lee (ihatequotes)
  • When you cry you wish there was always someone to hold you (damnitstrue)
  • Ladies be careful.. A player might take an occasional timeout, be he'll always return to the game! -Revrun (ihatequotes)
  • Might as well be happy cause no one gives a fuck if you're miserable. (damnitstrue)
  • "Whatever" is a woman's way of saying.. "Fuck You!" (damnitstrue)
  • Never regret in whatever you do. If it turns out good, it's wonderful. If it turns out bad, it's experience. -Ritsa E. Hagen (ihatequotes) 
  • S/he who laughs the loudest cries the longest.(damnitstrue) 
  • First step to finding the right person is by letting go of the wrong one. -@humsyourlife(ihatequotes)
  • A true intelligent person knows how to pretend to be a fool infront of a fool who pretend to be intelligent. -Terry Pratchett (ihatequotes)
  • The day you learn how not to cry is the day you learn to hate.(damnitstrue)
  • Apologizing doesn't always mean u're wrong. Sometimes it becos u value the relationship and love the person more than ur pride.(ihatequotes)
Well those are all that I will write, it is not because I don't like the rest, but just because I am lazy I suppose. XD. Well, if you liked these, please follow them on twitter. :-) Follow me too if you have a chance. haha.
-Annie

    No comments:

    Post a Comment