Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 17 Monkeys, a pool, and little kids?

So, I am just going to say. I think my dreams are getting freakier and freakier everyday!!

Today I dreamt with monkeys!!! Two of them. Oh, and it gets weirder. Well, it started with some people at a pool. Then my friends and I were there too. I was just sitting around when all of the sudden two monkeys come out of nowhere and hop into the pool! Well I don't know their proper name, but they were weird any who. They were about the size of my arm, and very skinny. Well they looked like the monkey on the picture. One was black and the other was a light brown.

Well anyway, they were in the pool and then, one got stuck. I don't know how, but it did, on a hole at the bottom of the pool. Then the other one jumped in to get it, and it got stuck too!!!  So I guess I went in to get them or something, because next thing I remember, I was drying them and checking them to see if they were alright. It doesn't stop there though. Soon, the monkeys weren't monkeys anymore, they were kids! I thought that was really strange.

Then, well, I was awakened by my alarm. Dream was over.

You know, I really think that writing down dreams helps. You wanna know why? Well since I started, I kinda write them down automatically. ^o^
So, I'll keep 'em coming. XD
-Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment