Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I was looking at some of the things I wrote last year. I really couldn't believe all that I had written, there were somethings that reminded of things i was going through. There were also stories that reminded me of how I was feeling. The thing that most stood out to me were all the memories and things that I wrote down though. It was really hard to go through it all. However, it is not going to stop me from writing in the future because this way, i can always look back. Basically just like this blog.

Right at this minute I am feeling a bit sad, because of something I read. I am pretty sure I will be good in no time, because it is just a memory I pulled out, and sooner or later my head is going to store it away again. When it is time to remember it again, I will. For now I will just have to deal with it. Right.

The thing I read was just something I wrote last summer. Basically it was just questions, I questioned someone that was making me happy at the time, and following that I wrote the things that I liked about that person. Well, sometime ago, I found out that all the things I doubted were actually happening. What I imagined had actually happened. Ugh. It just was a little painful to learn I was right doubting all those things.

Well, thats really all I have to say about that. I dont know, I guess I just had to put it down. Let someone know that this was happening.
So, thank you for reading. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment