Thursday, July 8, 2010

Mistakes, Past, Ugh.

Well, my week hasn't been that great. I am just hating me for a change. I was thinking and thinking, I guess I shouldn't do that often, because then THIS happens, ugh. I also thought about crying, probably my best choice, but I guess instead I wrote this.

I've realized that there is just one person responsible for all my mistakes, problems, and anything else you can name. It's just me. I am the one to blame, and sometimes I wish I could take many things back, but I just cant :-(  I made the choices, and even though its been forever for many of them, they still come and haunt me once in a while. I guess, I really cant do anything about them, they are going to be there. They are not going to go away. The only purpose they really serve is showing you what mistakes you did, and how to not make them in the future. That is good enough, but sometimes, we forget about them, and there we go and fall in the same hole again. So what was that mistake left behind, comes back and then there is two mistakes that stick with you. Why? Ugh, I really wish I knew. This might not happen to everyone, but I'm sure it happens to some. Big Example, ME.

Maybe its just my teenage years. I don't know, maybe I did take a wrong path at some point. Maybe I am not making the right choices. I really don't know. I guess I will start changing that at some point. Though, it doesn't mean that the memories will go away. I will just have to file them, and put them at the back of my head.
-Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment