Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 14 Another Dream About School, SomeWhat...

Today, I woke up at 4 in the morning and I actually remembered one of my dreams really clearly. Once again I dreamt with my Journalism class, but it was very weird. We were somewhere with snow, A LOT of snow, and we were racing. All of the students of that class were there, but the ones that stood out the most were the seniors. Which by the way were four and not coming back next year :-(

My teacher was there too, but i didn't see her much during the dream. Like I said I spend a lot of time with the seniors. I really don't know why. It was fun though, it felt like they spent a last day with the Journalism class. lol. Well at least to me. haha.

After that part of the dream was over, and after I went back to sleep. In the morning around 7, I had already had another dream. I remember this one really clearly too. I was with my sister, we were older, I don't know maybe in our 30's and we were looking at a year book. I know it was mine because all my friends were there. Though, there were pictures of not only how they look now,but how they were in the future. Many of the pictures were of them working. After looking at that, I woke up. It was over.

There was also something else that happened. I don't know if I should mention, but I rather tell that person. I have no idea why I dreamt that. I know I did. I guess we can't really control what we dream, right?
-Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment