Saturday, September 11, 2010

911

So, I am the kind of person who won't notice the date unless told. That kinda means that I usually don't know what day it is.Like today, I didn't realize that today was September 11 until I checked the date on my cell phone. Funny in a sense, huh? Well, when I realized, I made sure that my sister and I had a minute of silence because today was a very important day and 9 years ago many people died.

All this just reminded me of the day when this happened.I don't really remember much, but its enough. When this happened my dad took hours to come back home, because we lived in TJ and the border was soaring with traffic. At least that's what my mom told me. I also remember everyone freaking out and everything in havoc. My mom was worried because her mom lived in New York at the time, and they didn't really have a connection so there was no way to find out if she was okay. (A couple months after we heard from her though). This situation took everyone in surprise, and caused a lot of damage. That is why it is important, because it made history, and changed the way we all live today.

So, I guess that's all I got to say,
Annie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment