Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dolphins at the Cove

In my Journalism class, my teacher thought it would be a good idea if we watched this movie(The Cove), and so we did, well we are almost halfway done with it. That is not the point, the point is that even with the the half an hour I saw, I was moved. I mean, what these people do to the dolphins, it is awful. Really. Depressing, repulsive, horrible, and it makes me scared just to know what is really happening.

Hard to believe that these beautiful animals....

.....can be taken down
Prior to watching this, I had heard about it, but that didn't change my view towards Japan. I mean, I really like that country. I think it is a great place. However, after seeing those first 30 minutes, my entire view shifted... For I moment I thought, well its only some people doing this, but then I realized, its is not only some people, it is every one doing this. How? Well by going to watch dolphin shows like in Sea World, by watching TV Shows like Flipper(From a while back), by eating dolphin meat, and others, by slaughtering them with the highest brutality. :( Seeing this happen, and knowing it is happening gave me a really bad view. As, from Japan. Knowing that this is happening, oh gosh, it is just the worst I have ever seen. I'd recommend you to watch it, only if you want to know the truth.

You probably know what I am going to tell you next. You can help! The only reason I am telling you that is because it is true. Go to this site and you'll see how: http://www.savejapandolphins.org/

I already checked it out, and I think this time people can actually make a difference.

So, lets stop dolphin slaughter,
Annie♥
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment