Friday, September 17, 2010

K-Pop (CNBLUE)

I just very recently discovered K-pop, thanks to my friend who introduced me to it a couple days ago and oh, I've fallen in love.. lol... again...

Well, it all started when we were discussing ideas for the school newspaper. She said that it would be cool if we did an article on foreign music. I told her that it sounded like a great idea. Then she asked me if I had ever listened to K-pop, and I told her that not really. So then she started telling me many, many, many band names or singers and titles of songs. I thought, well I should listen to them, I've got nothing to lose. So, I went ahead and downloaded many songs. Some of the bands she told me about were:
CN Blue (which I love, specially a song called Love MV), big bang, 2ne, 1snsd, b2st, 2pm and shinee.

Sadly, I haven't had time to listen to most of them. However, I am in the process, and so far, I have already started to love CN Blue, and it was just the first I listened to. So, I really don't doubt that I will like the rest of them as well. :)
For now, I will listen to CN Blue <3

Love, Love, Love,
Annie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment