Friday, September 10, 2010

Risking it...

So, as I was sitting on the bus this afternoon on the way home from school, I wondered. It might have been something silly, but I thought, has there ever been a big bus accident, well in my area. Though, I really doubt it. That is why I decided to search about it, but most of the accident stories I found didn't happen to city buses, at least in California.Most of them involved tour buses, greyhounds, etc. However, I am pretty sure there have been accidents of that type. I just either didn't search right, or too lazy to keep looking. lol. I have a point though, with this whole story.

I thought this was an interesting topic because it just means that there can be an accident any day. It also made me realize that we are not safe anywhere, not in our house, not in school, not anywhere. The only thing that changes is that we are in slightly more danger in some places than others. I think that we should risk it though, who cares if your in danger, I mean, that is the only way to see the world. Right? It's not that I am encouraging the fact that one should go out there and do anything and/or everything, but that once in a while its okay to be at risk.

'Till next time,
Annie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment