Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My hunger games cast

So, I did read the entire Hunger Games books a while ago, and I will tell you I LOVED THEM!!!! :)

Well, even though I have seen many people do this, I don't care, and I'm going to do it too. Who cares. ^o^ I have my opinion about the characters and I want it heard. :) Though, I think I heard something about the real cast already chosen so I don't know......

My cast:


Katniss Everdeen- Emily Browning











Peeta Mellark -Josh Hutcherson





Gale Hawthorne- Logan Lerman










Prim Everdeen- Dakota Fanning





Haymitch Abernathy-Riki Takeuchi(I don't know, I saw him in a Japanese movie, and I thought he was perfect for Haymitch) If not him then Johnny Depp<3








Cinna- Adam Lambert!!!! :-)












Effie Trinket- Drew Barrymore









Caesar Flickerman(The guy at the Capitol)- James Marsden









 Rue- Chloe Moretz(She also looks a lot like Dakota)









So that is all I've got... but I am pretty sure I got all the major characters:-)
Hopefully if they make the movie I get some of the cast right.

All for now,
Annie♥

2 comments:

  1. I am pretty sure you got peeta right. I like most of your cast thanks for posting great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. QUE GUAPISIMO JAMES MARSDEN, HE IS PRINCE

    ReplyDelete