Monday, September 20, 2010

Poor & Rich... been through both..

So the other day I was thinking, and I came up to a point. I have been both rich and poor. Not at the same time, well literally, but really as in with the money.

I might not remember a time when we were rich, what you call rich, but my parents have told me about it. Sometime before I was born, they came across a very large amount of money, and they used it all up somewhere in Beverly Hills. Lol. I am not really sure whether to believe them or not, but that is what they told me. I am pretty sure that my dad exaggerated a little, or a lot, but it is still nice to hear about their adventures. You have to admit, everyone loves to hear family's stories, whether true or not.

So anyway, according to my dad, they got a very large amount of money in Mexico. "Millions of pesos" my dad told me. How they got it? I have no idea, I think it was from a furniture company, but I am not sure. I've only heard this story once, so I can't even say that it's true. Well after that, they came to the United States and wasted the entire amount of money in a very few months. Around the time when I was still in my mom's belly. ^o^ When they ran out of money, my dad got a job, I was born, lived a couple years in California, then moved back to Tijuana.

Though, that wasn't my point, my point was that we have been poor and rich. I already told you about the time when we were rich, how about when we were poor? Well, I remember many times when we haven't had money for anything. Like this once when we didn't even have somewhere to sleep, and we had to sleep in some cheap motel. Or that time when we slept in my dad's car. Even though there have been a lot of times when we don't have a single cent, there has always been someone there to help us through. That is a really nice advantage. :)

Well, for now, we stay in the middle line, neither poor or rich, and I am perfectly fine with that,
all for now,
Annie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment