Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Braces coming off!!!!!

BERLIN - OCTOBER 12:  A dentist and her assist...Image by Getty Images via @daylife
Last Tuesday I had to get out of school to visit the orthodontist. On my class right before lunch, my mom picked me up and drove me to the dentist, why? Well, because a couple months ago they told me that my braces were finally coming off. You wouldn't believe how excited I got. I mean, I've had to deal with them for almost two years and to find out that they are going to be removed, well it is great news. To me, at least.

Anyway, after I got there they called me up really quickly, that means I didn't wait so much, but I'm pretty sure you figured that out. lol. I walked in the room, where they work their MAGIC, and was seated. Then, the process of removing my braces begun. :-) There was a new doctor, so she introduced herself. After she checked that everything was okay, she left and another lady came, she asked me what I wanted my last color to be. I naturally chose my favorite color(purple). After that, she told me that she was going to remove the molar rings, so she did. To be honest, it was really painful. Well, maybe painful is too exaggerated, it hurt a little, yeah, that's better. Oh, she also made the mold for my retainers. That was okay, I am just happy that my braces are going to be off soon.

Top and bottom retainers
When everything was over, I went to the front desk to get my next appointment, which is in a week and a half! On the 24, I believe, I will go to my appointment to get my braces removed for sure and forever!!!! Though, I am going to have to wear retainers, but that's okay, they can't be worse than braces. I really don't care, as long as I know that my braces will be gone for good:) That also means that I will  be able to drink soda again!!!! ^o^

Anxious,
Annie♥
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment