Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tough Week

This week, oh and last, I have been very busy... with homework, random stuff, reading, and other things I would not like to mention.

At school though, everything is awesome!!! Tomorrow I am going to a book club meeting, which is the highlight of my month, I do not know why though... oh well.....I just know that I can't wait until tomorrow.

Another thing.... My journalism class... well it is going fairly well :) and I am happy with that. We are working hard on the newest issue of the newspaper, and having lots of fun along the way.

I am really sorry that I couldn't write anything else more exciting, but like I said before I have been very busy. As soon as I find something worth taking about, I will write about it. :)

For now, everyone, take care :)
Annie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment