Sunday, September 5, 2010

Disaster? Earthquakes??

I was talking to my mom the other day, and out of the blue she asked me something that I hadn't thought about. Something that I should have at least considered. She asked me: "What would you do if there was a big disaster like an earthquake, and we were separated?" I thought about this for a moment, but I couldn't come up with any good answers.I mean, think about it, how would I get back with them. So I thought about it, and the only thing I could think was that I'd look for them or wait for them to find me. This might sound silly because of my age, but I think it is something important to think about.

I do hope that if I find a good plan for this, I won't have to put it on action. Specially with all those things going on about a big earthquake hitting California. It sounds like a very scary possibility, and I don't want to think that it's true, but it is there. :(

I have to admit, all these ideas scare the crap out of me, but what can I do. I will just have to keep wondering, what will I do if anything does happen?

I know for a fact, that this question will bother me long after I have found the answer,
Annie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment