Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Nerdy?? If u say so ^o^

Back to school, but more importantly back to Journalism!! Oh, and I must not forget, back to the book club. That is talking about myself, lol, I shouldn't be so selfish. ^o^

So, I think that my Journalism class is going rather well. First of all, because we got right into reporting this year, and because everything seems more serious than last year. I don't know why, but it just seems that way to me, maybe because there is more people. However, that is okay, because it just means that the class will be more fun and we'd be better working on the paper. More articles. :)

Though, enough of that, and moving to another nerdy subject. The Bookclub!! :) Today we had a meeting and I was so happy to be back. Really, even though, nothing really happened, we just discussed the events of this year. So I guess that's that. Am I boring you yet?? lol.. oh well, I guess I just needed to write today, because I haven't gotten a lot of homework lately, that just means I have a lot of free time. Oh, and I couldn't find anything else to write about. So, there you have it. Though, I promise I will find more interesting topics to write about. :)

Annie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment