Saturday, September 18, 2010

Dream #31 My sister steals a car :p

If I actually thought about it, I would know that my little sister is way more likely to steal a car than me. I know that for a fact because she's bolder and would risk anything to get what she wants. She has attitude, she knows what she wants, she gets what she wants, and if someone messes with her, well let's just say, she knows how to handle it. I have to admit, sometimes I do wish I was a little more like her, but then I change my mind.

You might be wondering what does this have to do with a dream?  Well it is because last night, I dreamt that my sister stole a car. Everything started really weird, because, I swear, I felt like I was actually living it. Everything started with me waking up, very early in the morning, and I looked next to me, and my sister was gone. Another thing about the dream, is that I controlled what I did, not like usually, when I just watch. Anyway, I for some reason knew that she was outside. When I went, I found her on a car, just like the one on the picture.

So, when I was with her, I told her that she was just doing something stupid, and to come out of the car. Though, she wouldn't listen, then she backed up with the car, after a couple feet, she started screaming, "I'm scared, Andy, I'm scared." I wanted to cry then. I told her that everything would be okay, that I would drive. I went inside the house, got my cell phone, keys, and for some reason a bible. Now that I think about it, it means something to my sister and I.

Before I got inside the car with my little sister, I saw an ostrich. Weird huh? Well, then I started driving, and I had so many thoughts going on in my head. What would my parents think? How would we come back? Would they worry? Plus many others.

When we were on the road, I woke up....

Annie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment