Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Having a sister....

So, if you have a brother or a sister, you know how it feels to have one of those fights, the deep ones that actually mean something, or at least should. When you listen to a sibling and when you realize that what they are saying is actually true. That neither of you have been good siblings, and when you walk out on each other. Oh, that feeling you get, deep deep down, and you know is true. When you want to apologize for everything said, and that you really didn't mean anything, when in fact you did. The thing is, this is how this seems to work, relationships between sisters I mean. When you catch each other on a bad moment, and you can't do anything about it because it was really your fault. Both of you brought this on each other. If you had just listened when she asked you something, if you just hadn't brought up each others flaws, if you had just stayed quiet, or laughed like it was a joke(Like it usually happens). Why are brothers and sister sometimes not meant to get along? It could just be a little bit better, if you could only get along... Be able to talk to each other, and live life... be... just... for once.... family...

Annie♥

I am sorry for all this, I just felt I had to get all this out of me... (Why am I apologizing?? ugh... I guess that's how bad I feel, sorry)^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment