Saturday, September 4, 2010

Dream #29

Today's dream was really weird. First of all because it wasn't even scary, and it scared me. Ha ha, yeah funny. ^o^
I dreamt that I was home, it was morning, and I was supposed to go to school. When I woke up I only found my fingernails broken in half. All I would do was look at them and try to figure out what was wrong with them. After a while I started feeling really scared, and believe me, I don't know how broken nails can make anyone scared. Well to show you an idea of what I saw, I went ahead and drew out a picture. As you can see. lol.

Anyway, when I started feeling scared I woke up and wrote it down, even though, at this moment I remember everything without having to look at what I wrote.I also remember that some of our family friends were there. The weird thing is that no one comforted me. Except one, my little friend, who is around my sister's age, he kept telling me everything was going to be okay, and everyone else was saying that I didn't matter, that I wasn't important, etc. You can imagine.

That was it, and I wish I knew what it meant,
Annie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment