Saturday, April 12, 2014

Art is beautiful


You want to know something funny? All my posts are somehow related back to how I moved in with my boyfriend. I guess that is when the interesting part of my life started huh? That's when I started to live!!!

Before I moved in with my boyfriend I didn't know much about art, I mean, I knew about art but it wasn't encouraged to me. Not at home at least. If you guys have been reading my blog for a long time now, you probably remember I tried to start a picture of the day... That didn't really work out, because well it wasn't encouraged...

After I moved in with my boyfriend, now husband, I learned many things about art... I learned that he is a type of person who loves to draw and paint for fun. That spiked a sense of creativity in me. I know my writing is kind off like art, but physical and colorful art is beautiful, just like good writing. I've seen many of his painting and he has a beautiful style, I mean it is not like anything I've seen before.

I wanted to showcase a couple of his paintings here, and therefore you got the pictures. Amazing huh? I tell him that all the time. I just love the way he paints. I like it so much that I even asked him to paint me, or draw me something for the tattoo I will be getting in about a week or so. He drew me the most amazing thing ever and it screams ANDY. I just love it so much and I hope the tattoo artist can recreate it, I guess we will find out on the 21st of this month. Don't worry, you guys will see a long post about it when it is approaching, I can assure you that  much.

Stay artistic,
-Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment