Saturday, April 12, 2014

Is it okay when married couples play video games?

I have been living with my husband for over a year and a half. We have been living together as a married couple for over a week. Honestly, I don't think much in a relationship has changed. Since the day I moved in I have learned to accept that my husband is a video game player. I am too.

My husband plays video games with his brothers and I don't think that there is anything wrong with that. I believe that a grown man or woman has all the right to play video games even if they are grown up, married or full on professional businessman.

About a month ago I saved up enough money to buy myself a Nintendo DS, and I bought it. I spend a couple of hours of my week playing on that thing, specially pokemon games. Yeah, I can hear you judging me but don't lie, I am sure you would enjoy playing on any type of game console, play station, xbox, you name it.

These past couple of days I have specially been liking playing video games with my husband, and my brothers in law. They have an X-box 360 and own Call of Duty - Black ops II. Before this week I hated playing that, but after these past couple of sessions on the Zombie multiplayer, I actually enjoy it a little. Okay, it is lots of fun. Specially just following my brothers in law and my husband so I won't die in the end.. Ha!


-Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment