Thursday, April 17, 2014

Coming up with something new for you guys

I thought it was time for something different on this blog. I am going to try to come up with new posts to post up everyday. I was thinking maybe come up with a sort of schedule, like a certain type of post everyday. Like a DIY one day, a personal post another, a review another and so that you guys don't just get posts about me ranting on. For example the post where I went on talking about my father.

So for everyone's amusement here is the schedule for you guys. I might change it up later on to my liking but for now here is the schedule I could come up with.

Monday - Review for a TV Show or movie
Tuesday - What's going on in my life
Wednesday - Something about the world, my opinion
Thursday - Review for an item
Friday - Manny's Pick of the day :)
Saturday and Sunday will vary

So if you guys have any suggestions please comment below :)

Wanting to have some fun!
Andy

1 comment: