Saturday, April 19, 2014

Starting to making YouTube videos

I just figured something out, it is really hard to come up with stuff when you're under a time frame but I find this schedule will help me because sometimes I don't know what to write and now it has become a little more strict. That makes me happy because it narrows down my choices for when I come down to the computer to try to think about what to write.

Today I wanted to talk about how I am thinking about getting back on my YouTube channel. Yes I have a YouTube channel. I have had one for a long time and I there are a couple of videos there. If you guys want to check it out and see how funny I look my channel is Sakurannie93. Yup :)

Anyway, my husband suggested that I work on it and start making videos again. I think I will, I actually enjoyed making my videos when I made them. They made me happy and I feel like they improve my social skills a little. I mean, a shy person would not have the guts to get in front of a camera, talk like your talking to a million people and then upload it to YouTube.

I give props to everyone who started a YouTube because it is a very crazy thing to do. I mean, everyone who puts videos up on YouTube is making themselves vulnerable to bullying, vulnerable to being called a bunch of names. So, if someone who things that something like that will affect them shouldn't do it, but someone who things that those types of things will make them stronger then go for it and I think I want to go for it... Why not?

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment