Saturday, April 19, 2014

What I do bored on a Saturday Night :)


I should've really come up with something to write on weekends because well... I got nothing. I am sorry if this turns into another ranting post.

I already told you guys that I want to start making YouTube videos again and that is in my near future. I just have to figure out what types of videos I am going to make because I already tried out beauty videos, that didn't work out... I tried vlogs, that might be a bit better since I can play around with those and I think I have a pretty fun life, or so I think. I suppose you guys might think I have more of a nostalgic life from a couple of previous posts, but lets not focus on that. I am sure I'll figure something out, I could do reviews, I could do short funny videos, things like that. Maybe once a week?

You guys probably think I have no life because this appeared here during Easter weekend but hey, I have a lot of free time :) I have to do something productive with it and this comes naturally. I was thinking that next week I should write something about our honeymoon when we went to San Francisco, I am sure you guys would enjoy a play by play of our road trip over there :)

I guess this is my weekend check in for today, because I don't think I can do much more than this since I do have a life and my husband is home on Sundays and that is his day.

HAPPY EASTER WEEKEND,
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment